Follett of Canada, is committed to its values - value for our customers and our employees. Follett provides many career opportunities throughout Canada, all with industry-leading compensation, excellent benefits, extensive training and career-enhancing packages. We are dedicated to promoting from within, which means tremendous career opportunities and advancement potential for you.
The reason Follett is a great place to work is as diverse as the people who work here. We offer the strength and stability of an industry leader along with a distinguished history of retail bookstore management services to the educational community.
Few others can match the combination of opportunities we offer, geographically and professionally. We encourage our employees to grow in the direction they choose, into careers they want and enjoy.
Join Follett for an exciting future. Nowhere else can you find the ideal combination of uncompromising integrity, vast resources and innovative technologies that will lead to endless opportunities.
Click here to view our latest opportunity.
Follett provides a competitive, comprehensive and cost-effective benefits program that includes:
- Vision Discount Program (included in the medical coverage, if elected)
- Life Insurance
- Basic Associate Life Insurance
- Associate Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance (if family coverage is elected)
- Optional Life Insurance (Additional life insurance for associate and spouse)
- Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plans (RRSP contributions, company matching contribution - $0.50 for every dollar up to 4%, Profit Sharing Contributions)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Follett Worklife Solutions - Offers free and confidential access to a wide array of guidance resources for you and your family.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation After One Year (One week in the 1st year after 6 months); prorated for eligible part time associates
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement for Manager Approved Career-Enhancing Courses for Full Time associates
- Scholarship Program for Dependants
- Pet Insurance (For dogs and cats only)
- Store Discounts on Books and Merchandise
- 11 Paid Holidays (8 Observed Holidays, 3 Personal Days)
- 10 Sick Days ; prorated for eligible part time associates
- Flexible Work Scheduling
- 100% Matching of Qualified Charitable Donations - Charitable organization must have a Charitable Donation Registration Number listed with Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) in compliance with the Income Tax Act.
Full-time associates regularly scheduled to work 30 hours or more per week become eligible immediately for most benefits. Please note that you must still meet specific eligibility requirements for each individual benefit included in the Follett Benefit Program.